Terms & Conditions *
- Only the Indian Residents/Non Resident Indians (NRIs)/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) who are competent to enter into contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1881 shall be eligible to apply.
- The Applicant shall be responsible to comply with all the statutory compliances as required from time to time under the applicable laws prevailing in India including the laws applicable to NRIs/PIOs and the Company shall not be liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
- The online payment of Rs. 30,000/- ("said payment") herein is subject to the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as well as the rules and regulations framed of the VISA/MasterCard or any other card organization applicable and prevailing from time to time.
- The said payment is subject to the risks involved in any Electronic Payment Transactions including due to any technical failure in the payment gateway operations and the Company shall not be liable/responsible for any failure of any payment transactions or for any amounts debited from the Applicant account but not credited to the account of the Company due to any technical error in settlement or otherwise and the Applicant shall not have any claims against the Company for such transactions. Wherever possible, the Company will inform the Applicant about such failed transaction and refund, if any, due to the Applicant shall be processed via payment gateway.
- Upon said payment being credited to the account of the Company , an e-receipt number will be generated and emailed to the Applicant, which shall be mandatorily be required for processing further the application of the Applicant. The applicants are required to print or save the receipt for his transaction/records and submit the same to the Company as may be requested to do so.
- 100% refund of the booking amount would be made to the customer in case of the cancellation made within 15 days from booking a property.